Monday 16 April 2018

I SEE YOUR LEGS Unisex Tights Now Available at Activskin

Men's hosiery and legwear retailer ACTIVSKIN are now unisex hosiery from Danish brand I SEE YOUR LEGS.





Two styles are now available:

I SEE YOUR LEGS Opaque 70 Tights

Available in Black, Red and Blue and in three sizes: 3/ML, 4 L/X and 5/MAXI.



You can read our review of the Opaque 70 Tights.

I SEE YOUR LEGS Classic 20 Pantyhose

Available in Black, Beige (nude) and in three sizes: 3/ML, 4 L/X and 5/MAXI.



You can read our original review of the I SEE YOUR LEGS Classic 20 Denier Tights, along with an updated review of this style in Size 5 (Maxi).

For a limited time only, until April 30, Activskin are offering an introductory 15% discount on these four styles. Use the promotion code NEWSTUFF15 on your order. No minimum order required.

No comments:

Post a Comment