Wednesday 21 September 2016

Autograph Seamfree Tights from Marks and Spencer

We recently published news that Marks and Spencer have added new styles of 40 Denier Velvet Touch Seamfree Opaque Tights and 10 Denier Seamfree Ladder Resist Matt Tights to their Autograph range.



We visited one of the larger Marks and Spencer branches in London earlier this week and discovered that the range of seam free tights is actually available in four styles: 10 denier, 20 denier, 40 denier and 60 denier.

Here are few images from the range as displayed in store.





7 comments:

  1. Im going to have to try these tights now I know they are available in 60den, I don't usually wear less than 60 but today however, unusualy for me, I'm in M&S 30den body sensor tights which feel really nice on.
    I hope my local store will stock the seamless range, up here in the provinces supply might be a bit restricted.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the seamless styles can be purchased online as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding tights..... Highly Recommended..... Plus only £6....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 10 denier tights are...okay. The finish is extremely matt and will catch any clothing you wear over them. The brief is well constructed and comfortable. They are very subtle (I tested them in Natural Tan). Nice, but a bit dull and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anon. Do end us a more detailed guest review if you feel that would be useful for readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WARNING
    I purchased a pair of these today as I have a bit of a penchant for seam free/ sheer to waist.
    The photo on the front looked fabulous -exactly what I was after.
    However the reality in the pack was somewhat different.
    Lovely feeling tights but completely spoilt for me by the inclusion of an ugly crosshatched thicker portion across the front and under the gusset.
    Just wanted to give a heads up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks anon. Feel free to submit a full (guest) review.

    ReplyDelete