Tuesday 26 March 2013

A shopping trip to Wolford

I passed the Wolford shop in the Westfield Stratford City shopping centre in east London this afternoon, and decided to pop in and browse.



The salesperson was extremely helpful and friendly. I asked about the Opaque 70 tights and she told me that these were only available intermittently and also only online.

She recommended I try the Velvet De Luxe 66 Opaque Tights as an alternative, saying that the fabric was even softer than the Opaque 70s. She also told me that the Velvet De Luxe 66s were the tights that she was wearing today. She added that they were great tights to wear under trousers in cold weather.

So that's what I went for. Size XL in the Mocca (dark brown) shade. The price was £21.00. Expensive perhaps but these are a quality product. I have found that Wolford tights last for ages if looked after carefully.



I askled the salesperson if many men came into the shop. She replied that men bought a lot of things in the store, tights in particular. I asked if they were buying for themselves and she said that many of them were indeed doing so.

She was keen to show me more of the range. I was tempted to stay longer but knew I would have ended up being persuaded to buy more!

Thanks Wolford, for really helpful customer service to your male customers.

I will review these tights shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment