Tuesday 20 September 2011

Reviewed: Ufash 40 denier unisex tights

I have made start checking out the new range of unisex tights from the new Austrian brand Ufash. It was a cool morning yesterday, so I decided on the Lucy & Luca: 40 denier matt semi-opaque tights.



Materials and features
These are matt, semi-opaque microfibre tights made from 86% Polyamide and 14% Elastane. The tights come in a transparent, resealable storage bag.

The Elastane gives the tights plenty of stretch. The fabric used is extremely soft and I enjoyed the feel of these tights on the legs.

The tights have conventional seams and there is a slight difference in appearance between the body and the legs. I found the tights to be quite opaque for 40 denier and the coverage was consistent and had a nice matt appearance.

Fit and sizing
The tights come in three sizes: Medium and Large (both with a gusset) and XL which has a rear comfort panel.

I tested the XL size and the fit was really good. The brief had plenty of room. However, I am not sure if they would be as comfortable for anyone taller than my 5'10".

Colour range
These tights are available in Black and Tan/Light Brown shades.

Price and availability
These tights cost €8.95. At the moment they are available from Amazon Germany.

Conclusion
I found these tights to be comfortable all day and really liked the soft texture of the material.  

No comments:

Post a Comment