Sunday 4 September 2011

Autograph 60 Denier Velvet Touch Opaque Tights

The Autograph 60 Denier Velvet Touch Opaque Tights sold by Marks and Spencer in the UK were one of my best purchases last winter.

I bought two pairs of these tights in black.

The tights are excellent quality and are made up of 88% polyamide, 11% elastane and 1% cotton. I particularly liked the deep waistband. The tights have plenty of stretch and the Large size (5'10" - 6'0") was a good fit for me.

For £8.00, the quality is excellent and comparable to some of the more expensive brands. There are plenty of positive reviews of these tights on the M & S website - many of them from men, so I am not alone in liking them!

M & S have added a brown shade this autumn - my favourite colour for opaque tights after black.

1 comment: